A collection of quotes about love and life that will make you feel better, instantly. Hope you like these Tagalog Inspiring Life and Love Quotes!
1. Hindi kailangang intindihin ang mga negatibong tsismis mula sa iba, dahil ingit lang sila sa kakayahan mo na wala sila.
Don’t mind those who talk behind your back you are just simply a step ahead. The only reason people are talking behind your back is because you’re already ahead of them. Learn the difference between attention and affection.
2. Ang salitang astig ay di nakikita sa mukha at porma kundi sa mga nabuong plano sa buhay niya.
It’s not about having a pretty face and a branded clothes, it’s about attaining something you aimed for a long time. Settling a higher goal is much more important than physical longings. No one on earth can stop you from achieving your goals in life if you have the hunger and desire to achieve it.
3. Sa mata ng Diyos walang mayaman at mahirap, para sa Kanya, lahat ng tao dito sa mundo ay pantay-pantay. Hindi Niya tinitingnan ang laman ng wallet, ang tinitingnan niya ay ang laman ng puso.
The truth is we are all created equal; we are just not born with equal share of money, fame, love, etc… No one is better than you but you are not better than anyone else. The equality that we are talking about is our mental and spiritual attitude of respect to each other. We are all equal in Gods eyes and in the end of our lives this one resounding truth will echo in every fiber of our spiritual being. As we kneel before God on judgment day. We will all hear God’s truth, “You are all my children and you are all created equal.”
4. Ang tunay na sikreto ng tagumpay ay pagsisikap at patuloy na pagbangon sa bawat pagkakamali.
You will fail many times but in failing you’ll learn and in learning you’ll find your way. Remember, there are no mistakes in life but only lessons, and lessons will keep on repeating until learned.
5. Kung mahal mo ang isang tao hindi ka maghahanap ng wala sa kanya, makuntento ka kung anung meron sya at tanggapin kung anung kaya niyang ibigay.
A happy couple is not a ‘perfect couple’ that comes together, but an imperfect couple that learns to enjoy each other’s differences, and works together every day to create something special. In other words, a great relationship isn’t luck and doesn’t just happen – it requires effort and care to endure and evolve in ways that keep both partners fulfilled.
6. May problema ka man o wala laging magpasalamat sa Diyos.
Every single moment, the good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly, is a blessing. Thank God for all. Life without thankfulness is devoid of love and passion. In good times and in bad times, thank God. God loves a thankful heart.
7. Ang tunay na magkarelasyon nagmamahalan all the time, hindi yung mahal ka lang pag may time.
It is not enough to just say relationships are important; we must prove it by investing time in them. Words alone are worthless. Relationships take time and effort, and the best way to spell love is “T-I-M-E.” The greatest gifts you can give someone are your time, your attention, your love, and your concern. Spend lots of quality time with the people you love.
At some point, you will come to realize that living the good life involves some amount of necessary pain, and that there are more flavors of pain than ice cream and coffee combined… same as having a love life, the sweet little pains of finding others who are worthy of your time, giving them your love, and taking joy in their life as you grow together and learn.