Martial artist, actor, instructor, filmmaker and philanthropist, the legendary Bruce Lee was arguably the most influential martial artist of all time.
Bruce Lee was a revered martial artist, actor and filmmaker known for movies like Fists of Fury and Enter the Dragon as well as the technique Jeet Kune Do.
Ruthlessly dedicated, composed and focused, Lee’s philosophy of life was impregnated with traditional Confucian principles, and his wisdom ought to be applied by anyone seeking to live a daring, purposeful life.
Here are some of unforgettable quotes that Bruce Lee shared with us that I am sure will challenge you to live an incredible life.
1. “If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee
2. “The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering”. – Bruce Lee
3. “Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are the weeds that strange confidence.” – Bruce Lee
4. “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
5. “Be happy, but never satisfied.” – Bruce Lee
Bruce Lee will remain in our heart forever and those teachings he left shall remained inked in our hearts. Do you have favorite quotes about life? Why don’t you try to share it below and let the whole world know it.