We all want to be happy. But for many of us, happiness is an elusive, fleeting state that we can capture only for a brief moment, before it floats away like dust in the wind. Here are some Masaya Quotes about being happy to help you find your own path to joy and satisfaction in life.
1. Tama man o mali sa paningin ng iba, ang importante ay ginusto mo at masaya ka.
Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness. When you’re happy you don’t care of what other might say unto you. Ang importante masaya ka at wala kang tinatapakang iba.
2. Hindi lahat ng masaya ay nasa isang relasyon dahil merong iba na kuntento na kahit sa isang simpleng inspirasyon.
You don’t need to be in a relationship for you to be happy. What is relationship kung hindi ka naman masaya diba? Mas maigi pa yung magkaron ka ng simpleng inspirasyon na nagiging dahilan ng araw-araw na pagngiti mo.
3. Minsan kung saan ka nagmumukhang tanga, doon ka pa masaya.
Happiness is a decision. It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about. Kung ano yung alam mong makakapagpasaya sayo kahit na nagmumukha ka nang tanga sa ginagawa mo, wala ka pa ring pakialam as long as masaya ka.
4. Ngumiti ka lang at hayaan mo silang magtaka kung bakit ka masaya.
Smile; it makes people wonder what you’re thinking. If you think you’re imperfect, yes you are coz nobody’s perfect. Just smile. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as you see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.
5. Magkaiba ang tumatawa sa masaya. Lahat ng tao kaya kang patawanin, pero hindi lahat kaya kang pasayahin.
Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen.
6. Masaya ako dahil kuntento na ako sa bagay na meron ako. Hindi man sobra pero sapat na para sakin.
We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the best out of everything that comes their way.
7. Magiging masaya ka ba kung pipigilan mo ang kasiyahan ng iba?
Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness. Don’t prevent someone else’s happiness just to satisfy yours.
Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness.