Struggles are required in order to survive in life; because in order to stand up, you got to know what falling down is like. We compile Life Struggle Quotes to help you overcome hard times.
1. What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficulty, and every difficulty has an opportunity.
You have to create more opportunities than you are handed in this world, and you have to design them with your own blood, sweat and tears. The effort, however, is well worth it. When you look at a problem, but see opportunity instead, you become a powerful source that transforms grief into greatness.
2. Life is sometimes hard and you may have some hard obstacles but hold on.
Life’s not always going to be easy, and there will be days when you feel like giving up, but just keep your head up. Remember that tomorrow is another day and it can always get better.
3. Don’t be afraid of trials, just be strong and believe in yourself!
Believe in yourself through tough times. Believe in your capacity to succeed. Believe that there are many roads to what’s right. Believe in your intuition, especially when you have to choose between two good paths. Believe that the answers are out there waiting. Believe that life will surprise you again and again. Believe that the journey is the destination. Believe that it’s all worth your while.
4. When storms come into your life, be strong. Trust in God’s promises and His everlasting love for you.
Once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through and how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in it.
5. God won’t give you more then you can bear, he might let you bend but HE WON’T let you break.
When life at times makes us stumble and fall…we may limp for a while… struggle to walk for a while…but before long we are up and running again…not away from life but towards it. For each time we fall…we only become stronger… Trust God. He never promised that life would be easy for us, but He gave us His promises in scripture to help us when we struggle, whatever the struggles we face may be.
6. Sometimes you have to fall from the mountain to realize what you are climbing for.
Whatever the struggle, continue the climb. It may be only one step to the summit. Life is a constant climb, but the journey is rewarding and the view is great. It’s just a matter of pushing forward when the going gets tough.
7. When life pushes you down, it’s testing you to see whether you have the strength or not to stand back up.
Sometimes stumbles are required in life for you to survive, because in order to stand up and be strong, you have to know what falling down feels like.
Life kicks you around sometimes. It scares you and beats you up, but there’s a day when you’ll realize you’re not just a survivor you’re a warrior you’re tough. Life isn’t always amazing; there will be times of trial and times of struggle along the way but don’t give up, be strong, believe in yourself and show life that you are going to make it no matter what it throws at you.