Discover the best life quotes that can change your perception in life. We compiled the Best quotes just for you.
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. – Abraham Lincoln
Enjoy life, don’t let stress and work be the center of your everyday. After all, it’s not the money you earned or the achievements you get that count, its how you spend every moments of your life. Find time for family bonding and outings. Make your everyday, a day to remember.
- I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.
– Arthur Rubinstein
It’s like “love your work, and you will not work anymore”. Love your life, love your work, love everything that composes your life, then you will feel life is much better than you see. Always look at the bright side of everything, love everything you do, and everything will do well to you.
- Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.
– Denis Waitley
Don’t hesitate to take risk, life is a bunch of risk and opportunities. Don’t be afraid and grab every opportunities, remember that opportunities only knock once. There’s no person that became successful who do not take risk. Be positive and grab the victory.
- People have different reasons for the way they live their lives. You cannot put everyone’s reasons in the same box.
– Kevin Spacey
Every person see this world in such different perspective, that’s why they live in different way. Don’t compare your way of life to theirs, try to be in their place and understand their reason. You’re such a great person if you are an understanding one.
5. Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
– Randall G Leighton
Just be yourself, don’t let the life’s hardship change the real you. Don’t let the material things and bitterness drive you, it’s just a challenge of life, overcome it, learn from it, but never let it change the goodness inside you.
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.
– Alexander Graham Bell
This is one of the best quotes that I appreciate a lot. Just like in love, when we get broken we often took so long to move on, everything seems so down, we have so many what if’s “ what if I do this maybe she won’t do that”, what if… what if… Because of regretting so long to this closed door, we didn’t see the one that has opened for us, you didn’t see that someone who truly loves you. So, if you fail, get up and move on, don’t let your own door close, let someone enter it.
- There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book.
– Josh Jameson
Know when to continue and know when to stop. If you think that everything is good, go and continue but if you see that it don’t go well, close the book. You don’t need to continue and hurt yourself, there is too many books, and too many chapters to open, look for that book that will make you happy.
- Life is a progress, and not a station.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
There is no end in life, it’s not a station that will just stop in there, dream more and more. Even you become successful in one place, dream more, don’t be just happy, be useful, be honorable, and be compassionate.
- Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
– Dennis P. Kimbro
Our life depend on us, it’s in our hands. Be positive and make everything an opportunity. We may fail but if we look in the bright side of life and with the help of God, we will be a man of value and earn success.
- Life is about making an impact, not making an income.
– Kevin Kruse
A man with money is remembered by the money he has, and forgotten if the money fades, but a man with value will be permanent, and will stay in every person he touched. Strive not only to be a success, but also to be of value.
Thank you for reading, for more inspirational quotes visit motivatequotes.com