IDEAS CAN BE LIFE CHANGING
Top 10 career objectives that can add up in your CV or RESUME – By MaddaliSwetha
The Curriculum Vitae, CV, or resume is one of the most important documents for a professional. Whereas the resume is so important because it tends to be a single document that informs everyone interested about all the facts related to the professional life of the individual. Some companies prefer hard copy or soft copy but most of the well – reputed MN C’s prefer your resume inform of both hard copy as well as soft copy.
As a fresher, what do you need to highlight in your CV or what interviewer expect? So, I hope that this article helps you: how to present career objectives? That provides with good examples of career objectives that you may use it while making CV’s or Resumes. In fact, the resume should contain only information that is critical and relevant to the professional. One of the most important aspects of the resume is the career objectives that are firstly checked by the professionals of your interviewers in interview or interview session.
THESE ARE THE COMMON MISTAKES THAT I FOUND IN MANY RESUMES –AS I AM A MBA (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT) OF RESUME CORRECTION AND CAREER BUILDING: The basic common mistake of fresher’s making while him/her attending an interview or interview call or phone interview session or video conference session. Just have a look on these career objectives which were copied and pasted in many resume with completely narrow-minded.
1. I am seeking employment with a company where I can grow professionally and personally.
3. I want to succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment that will provide me with advancement opportunities.
4. I want to excel in this field with hard work, perseverance and dedication.
6. I am seeking a company where I can use my experience and education to help the company meet and surpass its goals.
7. I want to succeed in an environment of growth and excellence to meet personal and organizational goals.
8. I am seeking a competitive and challenging environment where I can serve your organization and establish a career for myself.
Listen carefully; Career objective are differs from hierarchy levels in the organization a.k.a FIRST – LEVEL MANAGERS, MIDDLE – LEVEL MANAGERS, TOP – LEVEL MANAGERS & CEO’s. A hidden secrecy that even CEO’s have CV or résumé or profile’s before their merger or acquisitions – Acquisitions are often made as part of a company’s growth strategy whereby it is more beneficial to take over an existing firm’s operations.
For Top – Level Managers:
1. To keep up with the cutting edge of technologies.
(Methodology is the systematic, theoretical analysis of the methods applied to a field of study. It comprises the theoretical analysis of the body of methods and principles associated with a branch of knowledge.)
For Middle – Level Managers:
3. To use my skills in the best possible way for achieving the company’s goals.
(Company Goals & Strategies: Goals and strategies drive a company’s success. Goals give an indication of where a company is headed, while strategies indicate how the company is going to get there. Goals aligned with the company’s mission, vision and values and strategies aligned with goals are important elements in the successful achievement of both.)
For First – Level Managers:
4. To enhance my professional skills in a dynamic and stable workplace.
(The Professional Knowledge and Skills Base (PKSB) can be used by both individuals and employers to identify development needs and develop ideas for training and continuing professional development opportunities as such as Ethical values, honesty, core values, sincerity, and dedication.)
(To obtain a position that challenges me and provides me the opportunity to reach my full potential professionally and personally utilizing my abilities and years of experience in your organization that is progressive intellectually and technically and one in which practices collaborative leadership, integrity and honesty.)
6. To secure a challenging position that utilizes my years of experience, while allowing me the opportunity to grow professionally.
(To secure a challenging position that utilizes my years of experience, while allowing me the opportunity to grow professionally. I offer strong interpersonal skills to develop global customer solutions with thought leadership and integrity, excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills, functioning well both independently and collaboratively with an outgoing personality. My goal is to become a valued asset.)
(Professional challenge is a positive activity and a sign of good professional practice, a healthy organization and effective multiagency working.)
If you were are applying for highly qualified jobs: (you need to change according the company information. Here interviewers check your skills orally only so careful about what they ask from your qualifications which you have studied until now)
8. To gain employment with a company or institution that offers me a consistently positive atmosphere to learn new technologies and implement them for the betterment of the business.
9. To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.
10. To join an interactive organization that offers me a constructive workplace for communicating and interacting with customers and people.
(Note: 8, 9, 10 – Career Objectives are fully based Psychometric tests typically consist of numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and diagrammatic reasoning tests. Situational judgment tests are increasing in popularity and are used as an initial screening method for the biggest graduate scheme employers.)
Hence, Career Objectives can be anything and everything that a professional seeks in a professional relationship. There is a very good chance that the company will try to offer you whatever you have stated in the career objectives paragraph.