God Said: “If you never felt pain, how would you know I am a healer. If you never felt sadness, how would you know I am a comforter?” When you knee down to God, He stands up for you. And when He stands up for you, no one can stand against you. Here is a compilation of our favorite God Quotes and sayings about God Almighty.
1. It is important to have friends we can trust. But it is essential to trust the Lord, who never lets us down.
If you’re down, you always seek for friends comfort. But it’s more important to seek comfort from God. God is in the process of making you into something magnificent. This is especially true if you have suffered a great deal in your life. God will tear down the walls of your life, and He will rebuild them into something that can house His glory.
2. Do not be afraid of making decisive choices in life. Have faith; the Lord will not abandon you!
Never let your fear of the unknown and things being too difficult make your choices for you in life. Sometimes you just have to have faith in your own ideas. If you don’t someone else will. Why should it be them and not you?
3. Look back and thank GOD. Look forward and TRUST GOD. He closes door no man can open and He opens door no man can close…
Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.
4. You can’t undo anything you’ve already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let God do the rest.
What’s done is done. We can’t turn back the clock of time. Good or bad, right or wrong, it is done. It’s over! You cannot change what happened to you, but you can change what you do with what happened to you.
5. God said, “You don’t have to worry about love. As long as I’m existing, you will be loved.”
God is the perfect image of love, so whoever makes you feel unimportant and unwanted. Don’t forget that there is someone who loves you dearly from Heaven. Nobody can love you like God can. God is the true happiness of life. You have security in His promise. His love never fails and He never gives up on us as long as we live.
6. The best relationship we would ever establish is with God because it is the only relationship that lasts forever.
To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances. A relationship with God is best relationship you can have! If you want a relationship that will last forever, have one with God, he will always love you and he never leave you. Whether your weight, height, mood, age, etc. change He always sees you for who you really are. God is love.
7. Love leaves us confused, hurt, and sometimes broken. But pray to God and you’ll know he’s always there to love you.
God’s love is a candle in the dark. No matter how gloomy our life may be; just one little touch of his love is enough to bring warmth and light. When you go through something that changes your world completely, pray to God and He’ll take care of that. God’s love will never stop loving you.
The way you stand firm in your faith is by staying focused on God instead of your circumstances. Sing praises to Him throughout the day and guard the words that come out of your mouth. When you stand firm in your faith, you have peace. You have a supernatural rest because you know God is in complete control. You trust Him completely. Today, stand firm in your faith, watch your words, and know that He is leading you into victory in every area of your life!