Do you know the feeling of having someone to share your life with? Are you haven’t been in a relationship before? If you are new to dating then you might be wondering how to get a girlfriend. So here are the 10 easy steps on how to get a girlfriend.
1. “Make sure you are really ready to have a girlfriend.”
- Before finding someone to date, make sure you have your own source of income, you have a stable job and a promising career, and you are emotionally and mentally ready to enter in a relationship.
2.” Decide on what your ideal girlfriend is.”
- It is good to have your own preference on a kind of girlfriend you are looking for. Think of the things that make her unique and look for the attributes that make her a real woman who has both beauty and character, who will make you happy and complete your life.
3. “Know the proper place to look for a girl.”
- That’s right; there is a proper place to look for a girl. You shouldn’t limit yourself for some places like bars or clubs. Yes, bars are good place to meet for girls but it’s not necessarily a place to meet a girlfriend. Instead of looking for a girlfriend in a bar, try places where you can get a sense of their personalities and interests.
4.”Do get a better look.”
- Looking clean and having a pleasing appearance and smelling good can lure and attract the girl you want and she may subconsciously want to be nearer and open up for you.
5.”Boost your Confidence.”
- Boost your confidence by doing something that you know well. Show her that you are good at doing something that is useful. Like showing her that you are good at decision making or you have excellent skills in problem solving and even in doing household choirs.
6.”The Art of Flirting.”
- Knowing how to flirt with women is perhaps the most indispensable skill that a man can have when it comes to getting girls to like you. If you feel like you don’t know how to flirt with women then work on it, or do some research on how to do it. For example, making her smile, it is one of the most important things you need to do when you are in a situation with a girl. Make her smile by flirting her with a light and playful humor, but it should be something attractive.
7.”Ask her on a date.”
- Asking a girl for a date may seem easy. All you have to do is ask, right? But it’s not always that simple if you’re shy or nervous. At some point though, you’re going to have to step up and be confident. Once you find a girl that you like, there is no time to be a “pabebe”. If you really want her to be your girl then ask her on a date.
8.”Know the dating rules.”
- It’s your responsibility to make your date successful so you should be attentive and aware. Turn off your phone and take an interest in the details of her life by listening to her. Always remember not to bring up your ex except she was asking about it.
9.”Just be yourself.”
- You shouldn’t be a person who is kind but emotionally dishonest. Don’t hide your genuine feelings, leaving her to guess about how you feel or what you want. Just be yourself and be open to her.
10.”Your girl shouldn’t consume your entire life.”
- When you start dating a woman, it is important that you still make time for your hobbies, interests and friends. If you give up your life to focus on the girl, you run the risk on overwhelming her. You shouldn’t let your girl leave you just because you look so desperate.