If your having a hard time because of your shyness then here are 10 quotes to help you overcome your shyness and boost your confidence
- The way you overcome shyness is to become so wrapped up in something that you forget to be afraid. – (Claudia Lady Bird Johnson)
– immers yourself when doing something or talking to someone and without realizing your shyness will just disappear you won’t notice that you got used to talking to the person your talking. And that is one of the ways to overcome your shyness.
2. Shyness is nice, but shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life that you’d like to.
– (Steven Morrissey)
– you need to be optimistic in doing things. Being pumped up will help you boost yourself to talk to someone or do things together with them.
3. If you really want to do something you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
– (Jim Rohn)
– shyness is the mostly used excuse. People avoid doing something and say that their shy. By doing that you will left out and people will dislike you for refusing their kindness or if their asking for a favor.
4. Don’t try to be what you’re not. if you’re nervous, be nervous. If you’re shy, be shy, be shy. It’s cute
– (Adriana Lima)
– don’t force yourself, you will only make it harder for yourself if your forcing to talk to someone. They will understand your being nervous or shy and will your feeling into consideration. But don’t get used to people adjusting for, you still need to overcome your nervousness and shyness.
5. Sometimes you just need to take a deep breath.
– when you want to talk to someone but your shy then you just need to relax and take a deep breath and just do it.
6. Shyness is a strength to build on, not a character flaw to be stamped out.
– Shyness is not a bad thing, it has its own benefits that you can use.
7. I had so many chances I blew because I was too damn shy.
– your shyness will be a big burden, for you might lose many opportunities in life if you’re shy. For example, if you’re too shy to talk to your crush you will never have the chance to talk to her or be with her.
8. Break the shyness!!! Dear, don’t think about what they are saying. If you love it. Then, what are you waiting for? Do na Baba!!! – (Anubhav Sinha)
If you love what you’re doing then don’t stop because of what other people think.
9. Be stronger than your excuse.
– when a shy person refuses to something and say excuses like they are not capable of doing it or they do not know how. These excuses are made because they are shy afraid to do it because they might make mistakes and is just being considerate.
10. The first symptom of love in a young man is shyness; the first symptom in a woman it’s boldness.
– (Victor Hugo)
– being shy to a person might mean that you have grown attraction her.
For more quotation like these just visit our website for you to be inspired. If you are feeling down just read some of our quotes to remove your sadness. Thank you very much…